How To Use
Instructions For Application:
- CLEAN YOUR SKIN:Gently clean your chest area with mild soap and water to remove body oil and residue from skin. Dry your skin with a soft towel.
DO NOT USE powders, moisturizers, cosmetics, sun block, oils, or fragrances anywhere near the chest are prior to applying your NuBra as this will reduce the effect of the adhesive.
- PLACE ONE SIDE ON AT A TIME:Stand in front of the mirror. Flip the cup outward while holding the bra cup by the edges with both hands.
Position the cup to your desired breast angleand gently smooth the cup edges firmly to the breast with your fingertips. Remember to leave 1cm gap between the cup and the lower breast. Repeat the same application on your other breast, being sure both sides are equal in height. If not reapply and readjust accordingly.
- CONNECT THE FRONT CLOSURE:Then, with both hands on the bra cups press firmly for a few seconds to secure the hold.
How to Remove NuBra:
Take your time, detach the front closure first, then gently peel off the bra starting from the top and gradually downward, If any adhesive residue remains on the skin after removal, simply wipe skin with a soft tissue to remove.
Cleaning After Each Use:
Always wash your NuBra after each wear to remove any body oil or other residues that may clog the surface of the adhesive.
- While holding one bra cup in the palm of your hand, wet the adhesive surface with warm water and add a small amount of mild soap. Gently use the palm of your other hand to create a circular motion to clean. DO NOT USE your fingernails, as this can cause a tear in the adhesive.
- Rinse the bra cup with warm water to remove all soap residue. Shake off all excess water and place into the original tray to AIR DRY. DO NOT USE A TOWEL TO DRY.
- When your NuBra is completely dried in the original tray, cover with the lid. This will prevent dust and lint from gathering on the adhesive. The better you care for your NuBra the longer it will last.
For a fuller look
- Wear the NuBra at a higher position than your breasts. NuBra is designed to be thinner on the lower portion of the cup so it can blend with your breast without showing its edges.
- It is normal if NuBra does not cover your entire breasts.
To create cleavage
- Place your NuBra farther away from each other so when the front closure is closed securely this will tighten the breast to create that ultimate cleavage you’re looking for.
To take good care of your Nubra
- DO NOT MACHINE WASH OR DRY your NuBra.
- DO NOT USE A TOWEL or place the adhesive side against clothing, as the lint will gradually clog the adhesive.
- DO NOT USE A BRUSH OR FINGERNAILS or any object to clean the surface. This will cause permanent damage to the adhesive.
- DO NOT CLEAN WITH ALCOHOL, BLEACH, or any cleaning solutions. All you need is warm water and soap.
- DO NOT TRY TO REMOVE THE ADHESIVE, or your risk damaging the product.
- KEEP SHARP OBJECTS AWAY from your NuBra. If you puncture your NuBra by accident, use an adhesive-like bandage to prevent further split.
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR WOMEN WITH SENSITIVE SKIN.
You may refer to link below for more guidance
The price quoted are for item ONE UNIT of NUBRA only.
Other items displayed in the photo other than the main product described are for illustration purpose only.
* Should you have any inquires you may contact / whatsapp / wechat us at 0183602615